Research of Foreign Experience in the Field of Energy Saving Technologies
Smereka S.B. Research of Foreign Experience in the Field of Energy Saving Technologies. Management of Economy: Theory and Practice. Chumachenko’s Annals: collection of scientific papers / Institute of Industrial Economics of the NAS of Ukraine. Kyiv, 2021. P. 240-249. DOI: https://doi.org/10.37405/2221-1187.2021
The article is devoted to topical issues of energy saving technologies in different countries, emphasizes the tasks of priority development of energy saving technologies, which have always been among the main economic tasks and solved by relevant policies within individual states and in the unity of several states. The article examines the experience of implementing energy-saving technologies in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, Poland, the development of promising technologies in these countries, their transformation into energy production and job growth while creating a highly efficient clean energy sector. reform of housing and communal services in the countries of Western Europe, which are purposefully aimed at the introduction of energy-saving technologies.
energy saving, competitiveness of the enterprise, alternative sources of fuel or energy, housing and communal services, energy management.
- Demikhov, O. I., Lukianykhin, V. O., Telizhenko, O. M. (2015). Svitovyi dosvid derzhavnoho rehuliuvannia mekhanizmiv rozvytku zhytlovo-komunalnoho hospodarstva [World experience of state regulation of mechanisms for the development of housing and communal services.]. Rehionalne ta munitsypalne upravlinnia – Regional and municipal administration, 11–12 (25–26). [in Ukrainian].
- Lohvynenko, V. I.(2008). Zhytlovo-komunalne hospodarstvo: zakordonnyi i vitchyznianyi dosvid yoho reformuvannia ta rozvytku [Residential and communal management: foreign and domestic experience of its reform and development]. Aktualni problemy derzhavnoho upravlinnia – Actual problems of public administration, 2, рр. 247–254. [in Ukrainian].
- Nadannia posluh teplo-, vodopostachannia ta vodovidvedennia: krashchi praktyky [Provision of heating, water supply and drainage services: best practices]. (2003). Program “Tariff Reform and Enterprise Restructuring in Ukraine”. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
- North, D. (1993). Institutions and economic growth: a historical introduction. THESIS: Theory and history of economic and social institutions and systems, Vol. 1, Issue. 2, рр. 69–91 [in Russian].
- Systema finansovo-ekonomichnoho zabezpechennia enerhozberihaiuchykh zakhodiv v Ukraini ta YeS [The system of financial and economic support of energy-saving measures in Ukraine and the EU]. Retrieved from http://m.nupp.edu.ua/files/presentation_materials/ua/0712/sfezezzues.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Stetsenko, A. A. (2011). Zarubizhnyi dosvid realizatsii derzhavnykh prohram u sferi zhytlovo-komunalnoho hospodarstva [Foreign experience of implementation of state programs in the field of housing and communal services]. Derzhavne upravlinnia: teoriia ta praktyka – Public administration: theory and practice, 2. Retrieved from http://academy.gov.ua/ej/ej14/txts/Stetsenko.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Smereka, S. B. (2011). Antykryzove upravlinnia rozvytkom sfery posluh zhytlovo-komunalnoho hospodarstva [Anti-crisis management of the development of the sphere of housing and communal services]. Candidate’s thesis. Kyiv. Retrieved from http://library.wunu.edu.ua/index.php/uk/kvd/63-resursy-biblioteky/pratsi-vykladachiv-tneu/s/4680-smereka-svitlana-bohdanivna [in Ukrainian].
Full Text .pdf